Position: Sr. .Net Programmer Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $50/hr all inc.
GC or Citizens only
(Briefly, we want senior level .net, C# candidates (at least 3 full years experience). Ideal candidates will have WCF experience. They would have to be really strong in the other areas to be acceptable without WCF. Some kind of benchmarking skills test scores are preferred. We have screened a lot of candidates that don't get past the tech interview.)
Responsible for the maintenance of existing applications. Work collaboratively with a team of experienced analysts, architects, developers and business resources to develop the best solution to meet the requirements. Perform all duties assigned by the Project Leader or Team Lead.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins and schedules from the Corporate Office and Project Leader or Team Lead. Maintain a good flow of communication with the Department employees and within the Corporation.
· Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all contacts and transactions.
· Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints and disputes and resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the Project Leader or Team Lead of serious complaints or incidents.
· Accept and complete programming tasks for new development or maintenance to existing applications. Provide estimates to the Project Leader or Team Lead for work to be completed. Work with Business Analysts and Database Administrators in the design of applications.
· Translate functional requirements into software application designs and implement those designs; perform application development. Unit test all work prior to moving to Software Quality.
· Troubleshoot and investigate production issues found in applications.
· Mentor other team members in regards to software design, analysis and development tips and techniques.
· Become familiar with the business operations for the organization and make recommendations for improvement where appropriate.
· Work with the Project Leader or Team Lead to achieve maximum results through the software development lifecycle process and adhere to all development processes and procedures.
· Assist with training other information technology team members regarding the department's tools, applications, policies and procedures. Function as a secondary point of contact to answer questions and provide functional leadership.
· Perform code review with team members and work with Project Leader or Team Lead to develop quality and procedural processes.
· Assist the management team with evaluating 3rd party vendor application packages.
· Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
· Monitor all area related conditions, property and equipment within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety. Advise Maintenance of all breakdowns and maintenance immediately.
· Make sure all area conditions do not threaten employee safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents immediately. Practice and instruct all employees in proper loss prevention and reaction procedures. Report all incidents properly and immediately.
· Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state and federal laws are followed at all times. Ensure that no company, employee or customer information is inappropriately divulged to unauthorized parties.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
· Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
· Experience: A minimum of five (5) years software development experience and a minimum of three (3) years of experience with .NET and SQL Server experience required. C# and WCF.
· Additional Skills: Proficient in at least four (4) of the following languages: MS or Oracle SQL Server stored procedures; Visual Basic; C# or .Net; PowerBuilder, or ASP.
Thanks & Regards,
LinkedIn : in.linkedin.com/pub/syed-ahmed/b/671/880/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.